Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Don't know why you say "goodbye", I say "hello"

Goodbye 2010!  It's hard to let you go because you were filled with so many wonderful memories; so many of my favorite things:  A year filled with Disney - backstage magic, parades, Fantasmic!, character visits, studios, etc.  A year filled with family and friends.  A year full of new exploits - the beach, California temples, the aquarium, making new friends, etc.  My new friends.  Some I know I'll forget in seasons to come... some friendships that will last forever. 

So hello to 2011!  What will you bring?  Will you bring joy?  Accomplishment?  Lasting relationships?  Yes.  No questions asked, this is my year.  I will no longer waste hours on Facebook and YouTube.  I will be up and doing.  I will set and accomplish goals.  These will be realistic goals, those within my reach.

Goals:
Be active. - At least 30 minutes spent doing something active 3 days a week.  At least.
Eat right. - Apply those ideas I've learned in Nutrition.  Should be easy to do!
Make friends! - Talk to someone new every week.  I need to stop being so shy.
Do well in classes. - Do homework/study each week.
SAVE MONEY! - Stop random spending, particularly on fast food. 

Okay, it might take a few trial and error periods, but I really want to become accomplished this year.  I CAN do this! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment