Sunday, December 12, 2010

Wrapping up

The end of the semester is here and finals are upon us.  I hope I do well on Nutrition and Living Prophets at least.  I'd like to do well in Music Civ, but who really knows about how that will go... It's crazy.  I've done a little bit of studying, but nowhere near enough.  I should probably get on that...

My Disney fast is coming to an end too.  That didn't really work out... not that I couldn't go without Disney, but honestly, I don't think it's really something anyone could do.  Disney kind of just screams in your face.  But I did prove what I meant to:  I'm not addicted to Disney youtube videos, TV, or movies.  Now to celebrate, what should I do?  Watch The Santa Clause?  Yes.

I'm also wrapping up Christmas presents!  Yes, Christmas is here!  I'm almost ready... just need to buy one more present and mail another to my bestest friend Sam!  I miss her. 

And finally, I'm wrapping up the year.  I've failed at so many of my New Year's resolutions, but this year I will make them much more realistic and accomplishable? 

No comments:

Post a Comment