Sunday, January 30, 2011

Spring Cleaning: Inside and Out

Alright folks, it's time again that I try a new approach (or rather, one that I've tried and failed at) to losing weight.  Yes.  It's time for me to become more healthy!  Because I know you probably don't want posts about this all the time I'm going to set up a separate blog.  (Name to come soon) And I'll just post a link to it... in case for some reason you DO want to follow!  (And if you want to join in, we can give feedback to one another on what works and what does not.)

But what I've said only applies to spring cleaning of inside.  I really want to do some spring cleaning in the apartment as well.  Today my plans are to clean out the hall closet.  There is a ton of junk in there, and I have no idea if it belongs to ANYONE, so we're going to organize and de-junk that today.  Next up will be the kitchen pantry.  I know that there is stuff in there that doesn't belong to anyone, it's just a matter of finding out what it is and finally getting rid of it.

I am so excited for spring!  I can't even wait!  (Groundhog day is in 3 days!)

No comments:

Post a Comment