Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Love Music

I keep thinking... and it keeps hurting my brain. -_-  Haha, just kidding.  Anyway, today I was thinking about music.  I will never judge music before giving it a chance.  If I ever say I don't like a genre, artist, or song I'm not making a premature judgement.  I've listened to it and I don't like it.
Here's a list of songs/genres/artists I don't like (it will be a short list):
Strictly techno (a lot of 80s music... it's just not my taste)
Taylor Swift (her earlier stuff... I haven't really heard her latest CD, but I heard she's actually grown up and graduated high school finally?  Sorry, I just really am sick of her sappy lovesick music...especially Love Story. ick)
Katy Perry (soooo overplayed.)
That's all I can think of that I really have reason to dislike.  I will honestly turn on just about ANYTHING else. 

Here's a list of my FAVORITE stuff:
Kate Earl - Melody (so good)
Train
Matt Nathanson
Five for Fighting
... basically I love music that is calming and has "pick-me-up lyrics"

But I honestly love almost ALL genres/styles/artists.  I listen to everything from Elvis to Eminem.  From Dixie Chicks to Daughtry.  From Beatles to Backstreet Boys.  Show Tunes to Top 40. 

All in all:  I LOVE MUSIC! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment